2/104 King St Sandy Bay 7005
Email: clive (at) brettingham-moore.net
- 1995-6 Year 11/12 Elizabeth College, Hobart.
- 1996: Tertiary Entrance score of 99/100.
Tertiary Education (University of Tasmania):
- 1997-1999 Bachelor of Science (majors: Chemistry,
Molecular Biology, ˝ Major in Mathematics).
- 2000 BSc Honours, Chemistry “ONIOM modelling of Metalloenzymes”
(Second Class, Upper division).
- 2001 1st year Bachelor of Teaching (withdrew)
- 2002-2003 Bachelor of Computing
- Silver medal in the Australian Chemistry Olympiad
- ACS prize, top mark for Tasmania in pre-tertiary computer
- Joint Dux of Elizabeth College
- University of Tasmania Scholarship
- Placed on Dean’s Roll of Excellence for 1998, 1999, 2002
- Shared RACI third year prize for most outstanding graduate
in chemistry at the University of Tasmania
- Java (see below)
- Haskell (Hugs & GHC)
- C/C++ (including MFC)
- Macromedia ColdFusion
Java Programming Experience:
- Java programming since 1998
- BComp Software Project: Graphical Exploration Toolkit: A
Web-based Java Applet allowing the public to interactively retrieve,
visualise and analyse data from the Australian Antarctic Data Centre
databases. Java technologies utilised in the project include:
- Java Beans, XML DOM, Swing, & LiveConnect.
- Other Java applications have involved text processing,
data analysis and graphing, plus some networking utilities.
- Ski Club of Tasmania Committee member (2001-)
- Teacher Education Society, Secondary Schooling Rep (2001)
- Associate member Royal Australia Chemical Institute
- Associate member Australian Computer Society
- Member of Australian Science Communicators
- Bush walking
- Computer programming